Grayvloe's Page

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

You

In the beginning I had no clue,
Of all the reason it had to be you.
Of all the people in the world,
You are the One whom the prophets foretold.

How in the world could this be,
For a Man like you should die for me.
You endured the shame and the pain,
That I may have life to gain.

You went to the grave but rose up again,
You did it once and for all and never again.
You did it for a sinner like me,
To be reconciled to you for all eternity.

I'm not worthy to be with you,
For all the sins I've done against you.
But you said "repent and believe in me.,
Sin no more salvation is free.

You created me and gave me free will,
To be my own or to do your will.
In Him we are called to be united,
clothed like the heavenly angels He created.

We are to be His sons and daughters,
On that great Day to come.
Those who shared His love to others,
Will be his family forever.
posted by Gary at 7:51:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home