Grayvloe's Page

Monday, December 12, 2005

Untitled

May Iwalk with you thru the passage of time
that I may spend my time with you
to hold your hand & hug you around.
Will you let me be near
and if so be closer still.
Let my embrace warm you
and my cheer you like evryday through.
May I hold your hand in mine
if you will not mind.
I'll be at your side, with you I can confide
my secrets that I hide.
To you my heart I will entrust
To you I give all my trust.
Will you keep my love in your bosom?
and pamper it with much attention
that in you care it would forever blossom.
May I be yours and you be mine
be together 'till the end of time.
I'll never stop loving you
I'll not promise, but I will only forever do
for you are the source
of my deepest and innermost affection
the spring of my inspiration.
My only want is to love you
till forever is thru.
gray vloe zhael
posted by Gary at 2:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home