Grayvloe's Page

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Friend


One day I met a friend
Who said he will be with me till the end.
He gave me the gift and said it was free
I only have to share it to you, cause it’s not only for me.
He said that He will be with me
From here to eternity.
He loved me from the start
I have been since the beginning in His heart.
He has prepared a place for me
A beautiful mansion for all eternity.
He told me to share it to you,
Cause for me alone will not do.
He shed His blood for you and for me
As a ransom to save all humanity.
Since in the beginning He has no sin
He endured death for us to win.
The prize that the Father has set for you and for me
We don’t have to do anything, the prize is free.
He came from heaven but left it behind
To save you and me was on His mind.
He will take away tears from our eyes
And we shall be together with friends
And there will be no more goodbyes.
Gladness in our face, joy and love will be in our hearts
Believe in Him alone and we shall never ever part.
posted by Gary at 1:25:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home