Grayvloe's Page

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Emmanuel

I will tell you a story
It’s about a man from eternity.
He cares for you and who loves you
He even sacrificed himself to death just for you.
He has ransomed you from sin
And instead gives eternal life to win.
You only have to believe in Him
Cause our Father in heaven is in Him.

Salvation has been given to you
There is nothin’ else you have to do.
It is given freely to you and to me,
A cosmic gift to savor till eternity.
He has called you to love,
A command sent from above.
You have nothing to fear
You only have to persevere.
Just like a run or a race
It’s only you alone have to face.
He promised to be with you and me
And when He comes it will be for eternity.
He will share to you and to me,
All the blessings, joy and beauty.
A new heaven and new earth will it be,
A home sweet home for you and for me.
posted by Gary at 1:34:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home